MRA’s Human Resource Business Partners (HRBPs) are available to step in and provide HR assistance however, wherever, and whenever you need it. Need an extra hand for special projects? Is a key HR professional taking a leave of absence? Are you looking for tactical operations or strategic planning expertise?
Each of our HRBPs is a highly trained, degreed professional with at least 15 years of professional industry experience – and is backed by the entire MRA team with over 2000 years of combined experience!
Results-Oriented HR Generalists or Specialists:
- Providing day-to-day human resources support
- Implementing employee development and performance management processes
- Creating new job descriptions and employment applications
- Developing strategic human resources plans
- Leading human resources functions during staff turnover or absences
- Administering benefits administration
- Analyzing wage and hour issues, resolving compliance gaps
- Coaching management and staff
- Leading the employment life cycle including recruitment, onboarding, employee engagement/retention, and termination
- Identifying risks and improvement opportunities
- Writing and evaluating employee handbooks
- Analyzing sensitive HR issues, recommending appropriate response plans
Wherever or However You Need Us:
- Onsite or Remote
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Project-Based or Ongoing
Meet our HRBP team!