A well-written handbook:
- Helps orient new employees to your guidelines and culture.
- Serves as an employee relations tool and provides a consistent and equitable foundation for problem solving.
- Communicates clearly defined guidelines, expectations, and other important information.
- Addresses state specific requirements such as protected classes, wage and hour rules, leaves of absence, paid sick leave etc.
Save time and maximize the impact and effectiveness of your employee handbook
1. Handbook Review
Our pros evaluate your current materials for content, clarity, HR best practices, and tone. Topics are also reviewed against current federal, state, and local requirements. With the help of technology, we'll annotate your current handbook so you can easily review comments and suggestions. When applicable, you’ll receive informational articles and sample language to complete your handbook.
2. Handbook Development
Our experts design and develop an entirely new handbook that incorporates current standards, trends, and best practices. You’ll receive a clean draft that reflects the tone and culture of your company. You'll have the opportunity to make final changes and adjustments before distributing to your employees.
3. Create-a-Handbook Template
Purchase this template to create your own handbook with a wide array of topics to select. Note: None of template contents may be considered legal advice and your organization holds all responsibility for its content and any follow-up.
The Essential Topics to Include in Your Employee Handbook
If you are updating your company’s handbook policies, view MRA’s short video for helpful tips.
Let's create the framework for your success together. Contact us today to get started.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.