We are here for you
We are here for you
MRA’s Conflict Resolution and Investigation services are conducted by skilled and experienced HR professionals. We will work with you to identify the issues, define the scope of the project, and develop an approach that is thorough and unbiased. The process includes:
- Prompt, objective, and thorough review of relevant documentation
- Detailed review of relevant policies and procedures
- In-person or telephone interviews with the people involved
- A comprehensive investigation report
- Upon request, recommendations for remedial action
When friction between individuals becomes more than just dislike and the workplace is being affected, action is required. MRA can provide an impartial third party, trained in dispute resolution techniques and knowledgeable in handling workplace conflict.
Conflict resolution may be appropriate when:
- Work has suffered and other employees are affected.
- The manager has talked with the parties several times, and the situation has not improved or has deteriorated.
- The problem has affected morale throughout the team or department.
- The problem has risen to a level in which employees are leaving or may leave.
- It is apparent that you will need to terminate one or both employees, if the problem isn't resolved.
Employers are responsible for conducting a thorough and prompt investigation into complaints of misconduct, discrimination, harassment, and violence to properly identify, address, and prevent recurrence of these problems. However, HR professionals often don’t have the bandwidth or resources they need to conduct time-sensitive investigations, which are a vital part of an employer’s defense against a possible claim. When dealing with a potentially costly employee situation, a workplace investigation can be more effective by a neutral third party.
Benefits of using MRA as your external third-party investigator include:
- Professional investigators with expertise and experience.
- Increased objectivity due to lower familiarity with the individuals involved.
- Improved perception by employees that the investigation is fair and independent.
- Improved information disclosure to an outside party.
Featured Training & Events
HR Overview for HR Assistants
Mastering Challenging Conversations to Resolve Conflict
Conducting Workplace Investigations: Advanced Workshop
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.