Each of our HRBPs is a highly trained, degreed professional with at least 15 years of professional industry experience – and is backed by the entire MRA team with over 2,000 years of combined experience!
- Provide day-to-day human resources support
- Create and refine overall human resources strategies
- Implement employee development and performance management processes
- Select, implement and streamline human resources systems
- Create or refine talent acquisition strategies
- Drive change management processes to achieve organizational outcomes
- Create effective communication plans to support organizational outcomes
- Facilitate acquisition integration
- Design and implement service delivery model
- Lead human resources functions during staff turnover or absences
- Analyze wage and hour issues, resolving compliance gaps
- Identify risks and improvement opportunities
- Analyze sensitive HR issues, recommending appropriate response plans
Wherever or However You Need Us
- Onsite or Remote
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- Project-Based or Ongoing
MRA has been such a wonderful resource for the HR team at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Our HRPB completed multiple assignments with us over the years, and each time, she quickly adapted to our dynamic organization and effectively partnered with our leaders to provide the highest level of support.
Felss Case Study
Human Resource Assistance Helps Award-Winning Manufacturer Grow
Felss had never employed a human resource professional; they knew they needed HR assistance to help build infrastructure, identify organizational best practices, gain stakeholder buy-in, and prepare the organization for change.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.