Accommodations and Special Requests
Please contact us at 800.488.4845 or fill out the "Let's Talk" form below in advance for any accommodations, special requests, or dietary needs. Nursing mothers, please ask the MRA representative at the front desk or the program instructor to show you our private area for nursing.
- Holiday Inn, N14W24140 Tower Place, Pewaukee, WI 262.506.6300
- Wildwood Lodge, N14W24121 Tower Place, Pewaukee, WI 262.506.2000
- Comfort Inn (next to Lucky 13 restaurant), 3000 Harbor Lane #N, Plymouth, MN 763.559.1222
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West, 3131 Campus Drive, Plymouth, MN 763.559.6600
- Four Points by Sheraton, 900 West Lake Cook Road, Buffalo Grove, IL 847.215.8883
- Holiday Inn, 1550 East Dundee Road, Palatine, IL 847.934.4900
- Best Western Airport Inn, 2550 52 Avenue, Moline, IL309.762.9191 or 800.780.7234
- Comfort Inn (near the airport), 2600 52 Avenue, Moline, IL 309.762.7000
Mention MRA for a reduced rate on the hotels listed above.
Please contact us at 800.488.4845 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional local lodging recommendations.
WISCONSIN/ILLINOIS/IOWA CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
Attendee substitutions may be made at any time and are encouraged when the original registrant cannot attend. If you must cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours prior to the start of the program to receive a full refund of the program price. Cancellations or date changes made less than 24 hours prior to the start of the program will incur the full registration cost. Please note, for conference and special event registrations, these must be cancelled at least 72 hours in advance of the start of the event to receive a full refund. If you are registering for a program offered in Minnesota, see the Minnesota Cancellation & Refund Policy below.
MINNESOTA CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
MRA’s cancellation and refund policy for courses offered in Minnesota complies with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education statutory refund policy. If a registrant needs to withdraw from a program with 40 hours or less, your refund will be pro-rated by the number of hours attended and the length of the program. To receive a full refund of tuition, fees, and other charges, you must withdraw from your program before the scheduled start day of the program. You will receive written notice acknowledging your withdrawal request within 10 business days after receipt of the request and you will receive a refund of any tuition, fees, and other charges within 30 business days of receipt of your withdrawal request. Notice of cancellation may be phoned in to 800.488.4845.
MINNESOTA SCHOOL LICENSING
MRA - The Management Association is licensed as a private career school with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education pursuant to Minnesota Statues, sections 136A.821 to 136A.832. Licensure is not an endorsement of the institution. Credits earned at the institution may not transfer to all other institutions.
HRCI and PDCs
Recertification Credits for HR Professionals - MRA supports recertification credits for both HRCI and SHRM certifications through our training programs, conferences, and special events. MRA is an Approved Provider for the HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and a Preferred Provider for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Information about HR (general) and business (strategic) credits toward PHR and SPHR recertification, and credits toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification, can be found in individual program descriptions on MRA's website.
MRA provides Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for its programs. The CEU is a nationally recognized standard unit of measurement. It is awarded for every 10 contact hours of participation in an organized, continuing education experience that takes place under responsible sponsorship, capable direction, and qualified instruction. All of MRA's regularly scheduled training programs earn CEUs. The number of CEUs is noted with the individual program description listed in MRA's catalogs and on MRA's website.
MRA is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). MRA complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, MRA is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
Please contact us at 800.488.4845 to request credits for a course you recently attended.
We suggest you dress comfortably; business casual is preferred. Temperatures in our classrooms can vary, so you may want to bring a sweater or light jacket for your personal comfort.
Food and beverages provided at conferences and special events will vary. If you have any special dietary needs (gluten-free, vegetarian, etc.), please contact the MRA location in advance, so we can provide an appropriate meal.
- Waukesha, WI: All event participants have unlimited access to the MRA Café, which offers hot and cold beverages and light snack items. Full-day programs include a catered lunch. If you have any dietary needs, please notify the office in advance. A microwave is available in the café for personal use. Vending machines are available on the lower level.
- Plymouth, MN: Full-day programs have a lunch included. We provide coffee and tea. Vending machines are available for soda and snacks. A microwave is available for your use, should you decide to pack your own lunch.
- Palatine, IL: Lunch is not provided for full-day programs. A map is available with different options within a mile from MRA. We provide light breakfast items and soda.
- Moline, IL: Lunch is not provided for full-day programs. There are many lunch options within a one mile radius. We provide morning and afternoon snacks, coffee, tea, and soda.
- Other Locations: Full-day programs in Appleton, Sheboygan Falls, Madison, and Eau Claire (WI) and Bloomington, Mankato, and Sartell (MN) have a lunch included.
Registration and Confirmation
You may register online at www.mranet.org or contact us to speak with an MRA representative at 800.488.4845 or fill out the "Let's Talk" form below.
To ensure maximum effectiveness and participation, most programs have limited enrollments. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
All programs are confirmed at the time of registration by two confirmations. The person submitting the registration will receive an automatic email from MRA’s web site stating we received your submission. In one to two business days following the submission, the program attendee will receive a formal confirmation email including details about the program. If this is not received in one to two business days, please contact us to confirm we have your registration. If you are registering for a program that takes place the next day, please call us to register.
Snow Days and Inclement Weather
On rare occasions, MRA programs, conferences, and special events may be canceled or postponed due to snow or other weather conditions. If this happens, we will contact participants as soon as possible, using email addresses we have on file. If we don’t receive responses, we will try reaching participants by phone.
If a program has a small number of participants and some choose not to attend because of weather, we may need to cancel or reschedule the program. We will contact participants as soon as possible by email/phone. It is best to contact Registrations at 800.488.4845 if you are delayed due to weather conditions, so we know to expect you, but also so we can alert you of any changes due to low attendance.
In the rare event that MRA offices close due to weather, program participants will be contacted and the closing may be listed as follows:
Wisconsin - TMJ4 television; WTMJ 620 AM, and 94.5 FM radio
Minnesota - KARE11 and WCCO TV stations
Please contact Registrations at 800.488.4845.
Wireless internet is available at each MRA location. You may ask any MRA representative for the password if needed.