April - June 2021 Training Catalog:
- February – March training can be found by title on our in-person and online webpages.
- Note: There are no in-person programs in northern IL scheduled at this time.
Why Invest in Learning & Development?
A comprehensive learning & development (L&D) program is vital for employee development and continued organizational success, growth, and adaptability in today’s ever-changing business environment. Job candidates rank employee development as one of their top four reasons when choosing a new employer. Fortune 100 ‘Best Companies’ to work for provide 73 hours of annual training for their full-time employees.
Which Training Program is Right for You?
Determining what training employees should attend is not an easy task. One way is by assessing the competencies of your employees.
- What skills do your employees possess now?
- What skills will your employees need to accomplish your company’s goals?
- How will you address any competency gaps?
What are the Benefits of Training?
- Provides employees with critical skills to help your business
- Aids recruiting
- Develops talent
- Promotes job satisfaction and employee engagement
- Increases retention
- Adds flexibility and efficiency
- Supports knowledge transfer
- Enables leadership transitions and succession planning
- Gives seasonal workers a reason to return
We can help find a training fit for you and your team! Maximize your organization’s return by aligning training goals with your organization's vision and strategic priorities.
Meet Our Team
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.