You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life.Zig Zigla
With years of experience in human resources and a passion for psychology, Angela Turner finds fulfillment in helping people solve problems and resolve conflicts. Angela aims to leave people a little better than she found them.
Angela has over 20 years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner. With extensive experience in employee relations, Angela focuses on conflict resolution and providing solutions that benefit both the employee and the organization. Angela’s background includes all areas of human resources, including recruiting, employee relations, strategic development, performance management, and leave of absence management. Angela started her contract management and recruiting career before transitioning to corporate human resources. Angela has spent her career in Alabama and Ohio supporting exempt and nonexempt employees in multiple industries.
- Recruited and onboarded thousands of employees over her career
- Created successful HR strategies for multiple organizations
- BSBA University of Alabama in Huntsville
- PHR Certification
- SHRM-CP Certification
Professional and Community Activities
- Birmingham Humane Society volunteer
- CrossRoads Kids Club volunteer
- Cincinnati Kidney Walk participant