Travel leaves you speechless then turns you into a storyteller.Ibn Battuta
Barb is an avid traveler who enjoys a sense of adventure in both her personal and work life. She enjoys working with business managers on their strategy, company structure and employee development. Just as a new travel journey can create lifelong memories so can a journey with a Company create great stories.
Barb has over 25 years of experience as a Human Resources professional. Much of her career has been spent supporting manufacturing businesses, typically in the field rather than in a corporate setting. This environment leads to having a sense of urgency and understanding the deliverables needed to get the product into the customers hands as soon as possible. Her HR experience is heavy on the union relations side as well as employee relations and performance management.
- Negotiated and settled numerous collective bargaining agreements for various employers and with several unions
- Implemented a recruiting strategy and onboarding experience to assist with manufacturing hires and retention
- Coordinated a plant shut down and and assisted with a Company merger
- Masters, Industrial Relations – University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management, Minneapolis, MN.
- Bachelor of Arts, Augsburg University, Minneapolis, MN.