HR Leadership Forum
Designed specifically for experienced HR professionals, this monthly forum provides an opportunity to learn about emerging HR developments and leading practices, to help you align your HR role and activities with organizational goals and strategies.
Each two-hour session includes:
- Hot topic presentation by a subject matter expert
- Robust topic discussion to share concepts, expand ideas, and identify relevant "take back to the office" content
- Networking with HR professional peers
- Each session is eligible for two (2) HRCI recertification credits* and two (2) SHRM PDCs
- *HRCI HR (general) and business credit sessions are available – see individual sessions for credit type
Register today and chart your HR development course for 2020.
Fee for the full series: $950 Member/$1,250 Nonmember
Fee per session: $125 Member/$165 Nonmember
Who Should Attend:
Organizational HR leaders (5+ years of experience).
To register for individual sessions, click on the links below:
2/12/2020 - Culture Still Eats Strategy for Breakfast!*
3/11/2020 - Aligning Culture, Values and Brand*
6/10/2020 - 2020 HR Compliance Issues: Mid:Year Review*
9/9/2020 - It’s Strategic Planning Season: Is HR Ready?**
10/14/2020 - Gulp, You Want Me to Present?*
*HRCI HR (general) credits
**HRCI Business credits