aPHR, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, and SHRM-SCP
Say it with Certainty – HR Certification Has Value
- 2 out of 3 supervisors prefer to have certified staff in HR positions. 1 in 5 supervisors require certifications.
- Supervisors report that certificated professionals have greater potential for higher level positions.
- Those with a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification earn an average of $4,547 more per year and Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certified earn an average of $19,712 more per year than those not credentialed.
- Income growth for those with a PHR was 292% higher per year and SPHR was 983% higher per year than those not credentialed.
- Supervisors report that certified professionals are more effective at carrying out strategic HR tasks and have more HR experience.
- Research shows that companies that have HR certified staff have higher employer reputation ratings, increased stock price performance and revenue growth.
- Earning your credential makes you a recognized expert and leader in the HR field—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy.
"I have my Master’s in HR so thought that would be "good enough." However, since getting my certification, I’ve recognized that it is much more widely recognized in this industry and it requires me to stay current and knowledgeable in this field. A definite plus for me and my employer!"
MRA and HRCI Alliance
Getting and Maintaining aPHR, PHR, SPHR, or GPHR Certification is Now Easier & Better Than Ever!
MRA and HRCI have partnered to offer MRA members the following benefits when obtaining or renewing their HRCI certifications:
- Earn up to 12 Recertification Credits per renewal cycle.
Three credits per full year of MRA membership (to a maximum of 9 credit hours) under the "Professional Achievement" category and an additional 3 Business credits (1 per year for SPHR) under the "Professional Development: Self-Directed" education category. If your HRCI credential does not require Business credit, the credit type will default to HR (General) credit.
- Availability of a Recertification HRCI Concierge to quickly resolve questions and issues.
- $50 discount off the aPHR, PHR, SPHR or GPHR exam fee.
Certification Exam Preparation
HR Certification Exam Preparation: Establish Yourself as an HR Expert
Earning your HR credential establishes you as a recognized expert in the HR field. Our exam prep courses will help you prepare for the aPHR/PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam. These programs are also appropriate for those looking to enhance or refresh their human resource skills. Classes are taught by MRA's certified HR experts.
Our aPHR/PHR/SPHR certification courses are designed primarily for individuals preparing for the Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHRTM), Professional in Human Resources (PHRTM) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHRTM) exam. For information about PHR and SPHR exams, visit www.hrci.org.
MRA members earn up to twelve (12) Recertification Credits, are eligible for a discounted exam fee and more!
Our SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification course is designed primarily for individuals preparing for the SHRM Certification Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) exam. For information regarding SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams, visit www.shrmcertification.org.
Get your HR Team Certified!
MRA can bring HR Certification exam prep to your location or offer online exam prep to your entire HR team. Contact us below for more information.
Earn Recertification Credit with MRA Courses, Conferences and Events
For a list of MRA’s pre-approved courses, view the Table of Contents in our Training Catalog. Red asterisks denote HRCI Credit and SHRM PDCs.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.