This comprehensive certificate series provides an indispensable package of courses with everything you need for a solid HR foundation or a concentrated refresher. A highly interactive program presented by expert instructors, this blended learning series delivers practical skills related to HR's key functions and activities. A convenient eLearning bundle is included to supplement and enhance your learning on your own time.
Count on this series to boost your technical HR competency, and take that competence to the next level in areas like conflict management, ethics, integrity, communication, process management, priority setting, and composure. Focus your roles and responsibilities to move forward full throttle in developing and implementing HR initiatives and solutions that support your organization's goals.
This certificate series will help you:
- Review the A-Z of HR administration and power up for success.
- Recognize the value and influence of your HR role to your organization.
- Effectively handle the varied HR challenges you face every day, including sensitive conversations.
Who Should Attend:
This certificate series is designed for newcomers to HR as well as those who want to broaden or refresh their HR knowledge.
Courses in this series:
|HR and Employment Law Essentials||1 1/2 Days|
|HR's Role in Performance Management and Documentation||1/2 Day|
|Effective Interviewing and Hiring||1 Day|
|Total Rewards: Compensation Basics||1/2 Day|
As a learning enhancement to your Essentials of HR Certificate Series enrollment, an eLearning bundle will be sent to you. These are available on-demand and can be completed at any time throughout the series.
- Managing HR Records (approx. 35 minutes)
- Getting Started with FMLA (approx. 25 minutes)
- Harassment Prevention: Creating a Respectful Workplace (approx. 25 minutes)
- Safety and Risk Management (approx. 20 minutes)
Courses are designed to be taken in order and are scheduled accordingly.
When you complete the entire series, you'll receive a series certificate recognizing your achievement.
Please bring an electronic device or laptop.
* If registering for the entire Essentials of HR Certificate Series, the eLearning bundle (Recordkeeping, FMLA, Harassment Prevention, and Safety and Risk Management) will be sent to you.
Thank you to MRA for an insightful, relevant, and educational experience in the HR and Employment Law Essentials course. Our instructors were engaging and enthusiastic, and I have immediate and actionable takeaways to put to use. It was a fantastic experience and I look forward to the rest of the Essentials of HR!
HR's Role in Performance Management and Documentation
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.