Is the process of getting HR certified a commitment? Without a doubt. Is it worth it? Absolutely. Here are our top five reasons why you should seriously consider going for it.
- Getting certified may help you get a job. If an employer has two equally qualified applicants, one is certified, one is not, who do you think will get hired?
- A certification could help you get a promotion. Knowledge is power, and powerful people move up the ladder.
- It very well could play a role in getting you a raise. More credentials = more money.
- Being certified shows credibility and dedication to the field. People don’t get certified because it’s super fun. They do it because they are serious HR professionals who want to succeed.
- Having an HR certification will give you a sense of accomplishment. And who doesn’t want to feel really proud of themselves?
So, what’s stopping you? Check out MRA’s certification preparation classes, offered throughout the year.