Build an Organizational Strategy to Develop Your Leaders
The attitudes, decisions, and actions of your company’s leaders drive employee and organization performance. When leadership development is a strategic focus of your organization, your leaders can meet current and future challenges.
But how do you fully develop those leaders?
There are many options for development. Research shows that an intentional effort and strategically managed approach is most effective.
MRA’s Organizational Development Team will help you focus on maximizing employee performance and transformational growth that enriches your company’s culture and inspires innovation.
MRA’s results-focused leadership development strategies include:
- Assessment of current leadership development practices and procedures
- Executive work sessions to define the leadership competencies and requirements to achieve business plan objectives
- Design and implementation of a leadership strategy and action plan
- Recommendations to close talent gaps, including assessments, training, coaching
- Strategies for measuring success
Contact us to arrange a no obligation assessment of your organization’s leadership development needs.
For leadership training program options, click here.