Patrice Hoeschele, CQA, SPHR, SHRM-SCP - Senior Quality & Business Improvement Manager
Member of: Training, Learning & Development
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” - John F. Kennedy
Described by colleagues as optimistic, driven, and enthusiastic, Patrice is a multi-disciplined, experienced professional. Her leadership style and passion is coaching individuals and teams, challenging others towards creative, continuous improvement. She models the philosophy of John F. Kennedy: “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.”
Certified as a CQA (Certified Quality Auditor), SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources), and SHRM-SCP (Society for Human Resource Management-Senior Certified Professional), Patrice breaks down complex processes into streamlined, intuitive, cross functional systems in a variety of industries. She consistently demonstrates thoughtful and creative solutions to challenges, developing credible rapport throughout organizations.
- Provided executive level leadership in human resources, quality management, regulatory affairs, project management, customer support, and economic development.
- Led quality system certifications (ISO 9001 & 13485) and regulatory compliance audits (FDA, EPA, EN, & OSHA) in multiple high-tech manufacturing and healthcare businesses.
- Developed key organizational development strategies during exponential economic growth and recessionary cycles.
Patrice holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, WI, and has continued her education at Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and the Milwaukee School of Engineering, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Professional and Community Activities
- Serves as a trustee and executive committee member, Schauer Arts and Activities Center Board of Trustees, Hartford, Wisconsin
- Member, Society of Human Resource Professionals (SHRM)
- Member, American Society of Quality (ASQ)
- Past board member of Economic Development Washington County (WI) and member of Hartford Union High School (WI) strategic planning, technology, engineering education, and Project Lead The Way teams.
See Patrice's LinkedIn profile.
See Patrice In-Action
Click here to view a short instructor biography and in-class video of Patrice.