Leadership is not about a title or a designation. It's about impact, influence, and inspiration. Impact involves getting results, influence is about spreading the passion you have for your work, and you have to inspire teammates and customers.”Robin S. Sharma
Robyn uses her strengths in relationship building and analytics to help business leaders achieve the impact, influence, and inspiration they need to accomplish key goals in their organizations. Her comprehensive HR background provides the flexibility needed to solve problems in all areas of business.
Robyn started her career as an HR generalist in various industries, building a solid foundation in human resources. As she progressed through various domestic and global levels of HR management, she acquired valuable experience in the development and execution of strategies in performance management, talent acquisition, workforce planning, employee engagement, organizational change, employee relations, and HR operations. Robyn prides herself on getting involved and understanding all functional areas of a business to ensure she is making well-rounded decisions for her clients.
• Managed an HR team that provided a full range of HR services to 900+ employees.
• Created and executed a strategic plan for talent acquisition and management that maximized coverage and retention across seven global locations.
• Collaborated in resolving complex employee relations issues to improve performance, engagement, and accountability.
• Partnered with division senior leadership to identify key opportunities and develop plans to reach business objectives.
• Developed leaders’ skills with one-on-one coaching in communication, leadership, and management.
Robyn holds two degrees, a Master of Science in Human Resources and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, from Marquette University in Milwaukee.
Professional and Community Activities
Robyn is involved as an Engagement Subcommittee Member for Disability:IN Wisconsin. She is also on the Board of Directors for The Parenting Network.