Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you’re willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.Lou Holtz
Mitch is passionate about helping people and businesses thrive! He intuitively sees the threads of opportunity that wind through an organization, then brings them together into a coherent whole, helps others extend their thinking, raises the standards of performance, and drives material business advantage. He is an inspirational leader who lifts others to levels they never thought possible by believing in and supporting their gifts and talents.
- As campus executive director with accountability for the performance of all campus departments, Mitch and his team grew revenue from $50 million to $96 million in less than 4 years.
- Implemented leadership practices and data-driven management initiatives that delivered a 3.9 percent year-over-year improvement in retention.
- Chosen by the chief learning officer to help develop, launch, and teach curriculum for an organization-wide Senior Leadership Development program.
- Successfully launched and directed all phases of a startup business expansion project for a 500+ employee operations center.
- Taught a variety of campus-based and online courses in communications, business, management, and leadership.
Mitch holds a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership from Regis University in Denver, Colorado, a Bachelor of Arts from Western Illinois University in Macomb, Illinois, and an Associate of Arts from The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio.