Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.”Zig Ziglar
Linda’s passion for helping others is the driving force behind her HR career. Her positive attitude and ability to problem solve have made her a valuable resource to the organizations with which she has worked. Honesty, integrity, and open-mindedness are core values at the center of everything she does.
With 20 years of human resources experience, Linda is an accomplished professional who has worked in a variety of industries, including retail, banking, hospitality, and e-commerce. Linda has extensive experience in talent management, employee relations, performance management, compliance, and organizational restructuring. She has also created and facilitated leadership training, developed and negotiated comprehensive employee benefit plans, and developed and managed company-wide wellness programs.
- Certified as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) through the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) and a SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP).
- Served as a Human Resources Business Partner, providing full HR support to a multistate organization.
- Led organizational seasonal recruitment of 1,000+ associates.
Linda has a master’s degree in business management from Cardinal Stritch University, Milwaukee, and a bachelor’s degree in social work from the University of Wisconsin, Whitewater.
Professional and Community Activities
- Trained as a mentor through ABCD – After Breast Cancer Diagnosis.
- Former advisory board member for advisory committees within the School of Business at Waukesha County Technical College.