I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.Maya Angelou
Kristin is forward-thinking and service-oriented and has a passion for helping others. She has been married for over 27 years and is the proud mother of 3 children. Making memories with family and friends is the greatest joy for her.
As a former member of MRA, Kristin can place herself in the shoes of her members to connect them with the MRA resources that will most effectively help them meet their business needs and achieve their goals. In 2016, Kristin started her career with MRA on the roundtables team. By 2022, Kristin was ready to take on new challenges as she transitioned to member relations advisor. This resulted in a rapid growth of skill sets, diversified experience, and high adaptability. Throughout her career, Kristin has worked in various industries, from finance to education.
Customer service has consistently ranked No. 1 for Kristin, and she carries that passion as a member relations advisor. Her sincere and friendly approach positively impacts customers’ trust and loyalty. She’s especially motivated when she can help others learn something new and connect people to resources. Being a great listener allows her to understand members’ goals and obstacles and connect members with MRA subject-matter experts who can help move their organization toward desired outcomes. Whether it is process improvement, room rentals, research, or an ear to listen, Kristin is happy to help!
- Built relationships with customers and teammates, leveraging trust and rapport to drive successful outcomes.
- Helped organizations utilize membership services to improve their businesses and help employees grow.
- Designed and implemented policies and procedures to increase corporate efficiency and accuracy.
- Studied business and communications at Marquette University.
- Obtained and maintained a Wisconsin life insurance license while employed in the financial services industry for 15 years.
Professional and Community Activities
Kristin is currently an active volunteer with the Junior Achievement of Wisconsin and is serving on the Menomonee Falls Booster Club Board. She also was a volunteer assistant volleyball coach for 4 years.
See Kristin’s LinkedIn profile.