“Success is the child of audacity.”Benjamin Disraeli
Brenda has a diverse background working with large employee populations that has allowed her to develop an extensive knowledge base in her field. With over 17 years of experience, Brenda has the drive, motivation, and high level of detail and accuracy that members will appreciate as well-rounded, thoughtful service.
In her vast experience as a Human Resources professional, Brenda has held titles such as Vice President of Human Resources and HR Director. She has worked with startups, large multi-state companies and small organizations in the healthcare, retail and non-profit industries. She also has deep HR experience in the management of HR operations, systems and cultivates programs. Brenda has created multiple standard operating procedures and handbooks. Brenda promotes a diverse and inclusive workforce in any circumstance.
- Coordinated a COVID-19 response across nationwide locations following individual state mandates and requirements.
- Leveraged benefit knowledge to reduce and manage cost through reductions resulting in $300,000 savings annually.
- Created HR metrics and reporting process to validate success of programs.
- Ensured compliance with federal and state regulations including Equal Employment, Affirmative Action, Civil Rights Compliance, American with Disabilities Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), and Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Brenda received her master of business administration (MBA) at Concordia University, Mequon, Wisconsin with an emphasis in human resources and management. She also received her bachelor’s degree from Concordia University, Mequon, Wisconsin with an emphasis in human resources and culture and an associate’s degree in forward management from Milwaukee Area Technical College.
Professional and Community Activities
- Serves as Vice President, Board of Directors of Milwaukee Children’s Choir (MCC)
- Serves as Chair of Personnel Committee, Board of Directors of Milwaukee Children’s Choir (MCC)
- Board of Directors, New Berlin Education Foundation
- Served as Secretary for Home and School Association, New Berlin School District
- Serves as Den Leader, Committee Chair, and Character Rep for Cub Scouts