When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: You haven’t.”Thomas Edison
As the world of business changes at a fast pace, Beth enjoys identifying improvements and new opportunities to help industry colleagues be successful in the primary areas of recruiting and retention. In order to be a strong HR Business partner, Beth believes in listening and asking thoughtful questions. Organizations and colleagues who have worked with her in the past agree that this strength is one of their favorite things about partnering with her.
As an HR business partner, she looks to connect the talent strategy with the organization’s business strategy. Beth’s primary area of expertise is partnering with C-Suite and Senior Leadership to identify and implement actionable changes to advance the talent life cycle. She enjoys partnering with leaders to build the business case for desired talent strategies and help companies ensure the best return on investment for their talent acquisition and offboarding strategies.
- Recognized as #1 Sales Executive in the U.S. for an International Staffing Firm.
- Consulted with C-Suite and Senior HR Leaders to identify challenges and trends for professional staff recruitment (managers, sales professionals, C-Suite, and Exec Recruiting.)
- Partnered with candidates to coach and educate them to achieve success in their career search.
- Built, trained, and mentored a professional recruiting team to serve organizations in full-cycle recruitment.
Beth has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire in communication/journalism and a minor in marketing.
Publications and Presentations
- Former columnist for Chippewa Valley Business Journal – HR Insights
- Presenter Eau Claire Chamber of Commerce HR Conference – Topic: Teachable Fit
Professional and Community Activities
- Former President – Chippewa Valley Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Junior Achievement Class Volunteer
- Director of Public Relations & Marketing – Chippewa Valley SHRM
- Committee Member – Momentum West Regional Economic Development Corporation