By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”Benjamin Franklin
A love of helping others is a passion that drives Amy personally and professionally. A planner by nature, her goal is to make sure that those she serves are prepared for challenges they face in their daily work life. Referred to as "sunshine" by her teammates and colleagues, Amy follows the sun outside work through her love of exploring nature with a sense of adventure. She enjoys hiking, visiting our U.S. National Parks, zip lining, and rafting.
Amy’s areas of expertise include project management, business communication and leadership development. Over the last 15 years, she has led teams in a variety of projects in the insurance, financial services, and information technology industries. Her marketing background helps her understand the importance of building brands for organizations, as well as individuals through their hard work, networking, and continuous learning. She has an eye for detail and ability to organize and communicate ideas at all levels.
- Earned and maintained the Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation, a global certification recognizing excellence in the meeting, convention, exhibition, and event industry.
- Successfully planned and executed more than 15 annual events and professional development opportunities, managing budgets of $2 million a year.
- Created a standardized approach in making strategic and tactical marketing recommendations to senior leadership.
Amy holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration with an emphasis in marketing from University of Wisconsin – Whitewater.
Professional and Community Activities
- Participates annually in the Tim Tebow Foundation "Night to Shine" event, helping create an unforgettable prom for honored guests with special needs.
- Volunteers at the Dane County Humane Society’s nationally renowned ringworm treatment program for cats.
- Serves as volunteer at local Ronald McDonald House, preparing meals for families during their stay.