2. Time Off Plan Design
3. Benchmarking Competitiveness
4. Employee Communications/Handbooks
A well-designed Time-Off plan is an instrumental component of your total rewards program that can help recruit and retain top talent. In a recent employee job satisfaction and engagement survey conducted by SHRM, Time-Off plans were ranked as the most important employee benefit.
The design of Time-Off plans has become increasingly more complex with the current regulatory landscape mandating paid sick leave. Approximately 37 city, county and state laws and ordinances are in place throughout the country in addition to Executive Order 13706 for Federal Contractors.
Specific ordinances include Chicago, IL, Cook County, IL, Minneapolis, MN, and St. Paul, MN.
How MRA Can Help
MRA provides a range of services to support the effective design and implementation of your organization’s Time-Off plan:
- Develop an appropriate strategy and plan design to support your specific business environment.
- Benchmark your plan’s market competitiveness.
- Ensure compliance with the various time-off regulations, including sick leave.
- Develop employee communications, including policies and employee handbooks.