Benchmarking is a common practice to create a standard by which your benefits program may be measured against other programs. When analyzing your employee benefits, this process is particularly important to attract and retain top talent. MRA offers multiple solutions to benchmark your benefits program against your peers, industry, and region.
The HR 24/7 Hotline and HR Resource Center provide relevant survey data, best practice articles, and other resources. Stay current with the latest benefits happenings with online resources such as:
- Robust toolkits on FMLA, wellness, and health care reform.
- Benefits articles, letters, and sample policies.
Looking for a second opinion? MRA’s benefits professionals offer solid recommendations that enhance your organization and culture through:
- Individual benefits reviews such as HIPAA, Flexible Spending Accounts, or COBRA.
- In-depth evaluations to determine where you stand against the competition and comparing your plan with industry-specific, regional, national, or custom survey data.
MRA’s Insurance Plan Surveys and HR Policies and Benefits Surveys allow you to see how you measure up and how your organization compares to other companies of your size and in your industry.
- Obtain data on five key innovative health plan strategies that you should consider such as eligibility audits, spousal carve-outs, spousal surcharges, opt-out waivers, and tobacco use surcharges.
- Study the latest trends in cost containment and wellness strategies.
- Measure your vacation, PTO, retirement, and health plans against your peers.
Contact us today to find out how your benefits stack up.