Staying current on benefits trends and legal changes can be a daunting task for any benefits professional. But you don’t have to tackle these challenges alone. MRA’s benefits professionals fill a variety of benefit roles to meet your company’s unique needs.
We can assist on-site with interim help during a leave of absence, sudden staff departure, and special reports or projects.
And we also help you achieve your strategic benefits goals.
- Develop and document procedures and processes.
- Assist with analysis of your vacation and PTO plans.
- Evaluate your welfare benefit or retirement plan designs.
- Administer your FMLA and other leaves of absence programs.
- Assist during your open enrollment period.
- Coach and develop your benefits personnel.
- Dependent audit to verify group benefits plan eligibility.
- Benefits audit of practices and compliance.
We work directly with your team at your location. It couldn’t be any easier. So let MRA's benefits professionals help meet your challenges with a variety of value-priced services.
MRA is pleased to partner with the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP) to offer MRA members e-learnings at a discounted rate, using promo code 'MRA33.'