Including a benefits component in your organization's total rewards program can add heavyweight appeal to the top talent you're aiming to attract. Attend this session to view the full range of employer-based benefits and the related regulations. You will benefit from a fresh perspective designed to help you and your employer make informed decisions about benefits offerings.
- Discuss the most common types of benefits and their features and terminology.
- Differentiate between multiple benefits-related regulations and how they impact your benefits plans.
- Examine regulations related to benefits, including ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA and ACA.
- Analyze the life cycle of benefits administration from point of hire through termination.
- Review 401(k) plans and employer requirements.
Who Should Attend:
Designed for newcomers to benefits and/or HR and those looking to expand or refresh their benefits knowledge.
Please bring an electronic device or laptop.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.