Dramatically improve your retention rate by ensuring the success of new hires right out of the gate! Great organizations engage new hires early on and continue that welcoming experience throughout the first 12-18 months of employment. That is why onboarding has become a key business strategy to accelerate talent growth and development. This program will assist you in making the business case for onboarding, exploring best practices, and building a successful program to improve your overall business results.
- Establish a business case for implementing an onboarding program.
- Explore components of successful onboarding programs.
- Identify skills to influence manager buy-in.
- Design a template to use for your organization's onboarding program.
- Discuss metrics to measure success.
Who Should Attend:
Human resource professionals and managers who are involved in developing and implementing onboarding for new hires.