There is no one-size-fits-all when choosing a health and welfare program. Program structure and funding choices abound. You want to make the best choice for your employees' and organization's needs and budget. It is essential to have a solid understanding of the options, the details behind the acronyms, and current trends in funding mechanisms. You'll gain a concrete knowledge base and ideas to springboard action through the examination of various plan design considerations available for group health plans, voluntary benefits, prescription drug plans, and more. This course reviews basic funding mechanisms, definitions, and components of Section 125, FSAs, HRAs, and HSAs, and the role of wellness in strategic benefits design.
- Analyze funding and design methods to determine which plan alternatives are best for your organization.
- Discuss the landmines of common wellness programs.
- Explore benefit trends and how to interpret survey data.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis.
- Understand Affordable Care Act developments and marketplace exchanges.
- Identify effective cost strategies.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators and specialists in benefits and human resources new to employee benefits or seasoned benefits specialists who want to expand their knowledge and understanding of employee health plan and funding strategies.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.