Strong and effective benefit communication can spark employees to become proactive participants while increasing their understanding of complex benefits and uplifting job satisfaction. Effective communication can also help control benefit costs to both employer and employees.
This course will help you:
- Continually sell the value of benefits to your employees with a solid marketing plan.
- Use effective writing techniques to turn your employees into proactive participants.
- Collect feedback from employees to benchmark their level of satisfaction with both the benefits and the program vendors.
- Transform a basic benefits package into a strategic benefits philosophy.
- Organize targeted communications to market benefits throughout the year.
- Design and write proactive benefit communication campaigns.
- Apply a variety of methods to reach out of different generations of employees.
Who Should Attend:
Administrators or specialists in benefits and human resources interested in improving employee perception of benefits programs, measuring employee satisfaction with the programs, and/or strengthening communication with employees about their benefits.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.