Deadline to Register: 1 week prior to start date
Our aPHR certification preparation course is designed for individuals preparing for the Associate Professional in Human Resources (aPHR) exam. Our program highlights foundational HR knowledge, terminology, and practice questions to help prepare for the exam. Our certified experts will share effective test-taking strategies, provide practice test questions, and review content to enhance learning.
aPHR Exam Content:
- Talent Acquisition
- Learning and Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Compliance and Risk Management
This virtual classroom includes study materials and access to online resources:
- (7) 1.5-hour online sessions every week.
This option is ideal if you:
- Are new to HR.
- Would like an overview of HR.
- Enjoy attending with others via live online classes.
- Prefer using a book along with some online resources as study tools.
- Visit www.hrci.org for detailed exam information and eligibility requirements.
- HRCI Exam Discount: MRA members get a $50 discount on the aPHR exam fee when they use promo code MRA50.
- If after attending MRA’s HR Certification preparation course, you take the PHR/SPHR exam and are not successful on your first exam attempt, you may re-attend MRA’s PHR/SPHR Certification Preparation Program within 12 months of completing the course for no fee. Contact [email protected] or 262.696.3319 for more information.
Click here to find the right certification for you!
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.