HR business partners play an integral role in helping companies achieve organizational effectiveness. In this two-day program, you will develop your ability to operate within a strategic framework to align HR strategies and tactics with organizational goals. Connect HR performance initiatives with business results and explore best practices for cultivating high-value business partnerships with senior leaders.
- Identify the critical role of the strategic HR business partner.
- Explore the HR business partner's role in driving organizational results and delivering value to senior leaders.
- Implement a framework to optimize talent, create value, and contribute to bottom-line results.
- Enhance business and financial acumen.
- Create a practical plan to boost your effectiveness as a strategic HR business partner.
Who Should Attend:
Experienced HR professionals (5+ years) developing towards a strategic business partner role, or current business partners who seek to more effectively drive business results.
Prior completion of Essentials of HR Certificate Series or comparable coursework or experience is recommended.