Only available as a component of the Essentials of HR Certificate Series.
This essential suite of e-learning is conveniently available on-demand, and provides a critical overview of three key HR functions: managing HR records, FMLA overview, and workplace safety and risk management.
- Develop and implement HR initiatives and solutions related to recordkeeping, safety and FMLA administration.
- Recognize the various documents handled by HR and explore ways to best organize and maintain those documents.
- Identify best practices to avoid pitfalls and reduce risk for your organization.
- Review FMLA regulations and processes to determine employee eligibility for FMLA leave.
- Access the liability risks involved with improper administration of recordkeeping, safety, and FMLA.
Who Should Attend:
New comers to HR and those who want to broaden or refresh their HR knowledge.