Critical Thinking Skills for Today's Leaders
This course covers the essential skills, behaviors and actions that support the understanding and development of business acumen helping you learn to see "the big picture," understand finance concepts, recognize the important relationship between compensation plans and the bottom line, and make wiser decisions.
- Learn what it takes to apply key business acumen skills and behaviors.
- Understand, evaluate, and articulate the relationship between compensation and business outcomes.
- Grasp essential financial concepts.
- Know how your business works and recognize the relationship between the compensation plan and the bottom line.
- Strengthen communication skills.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for those individuals who are pursuing the CCP or GRP. The course has been designed to provide critical insights around business acumen and explores how the compensation professional can leverage these insights to maximize their role within their organization.
This session is sponsored by MACA (Milwaukee Area Compensation Association) and held at MRA in Waukesha, WI. Member pricing applies for these sessions if you are a MACA member.
To register, go to https://www.worldatwork.org/education/courses/business-acumen-for-compe…