Master Human Resources Statistics and Analytics to Impact Business Outcomes
As a human resources professional, having a solid set of HR statistics and analytics skills is essential for delivering actionable insights for informed decision making to positively impact your organization's business outcomes. In this hands-on HR statistics course, you will master applied statistics to HR issues and gain analytics skills using Excel.
- Learn regularly used statistical tools, including the applications of these tools for total compensation design and administration.
- Recognize the four levels of measurement and the quantitative concepts in HR.
- Find, collect, analyze and accurately displaying statistical data in the most effective way.
- Understand the relevant application of various statistical tools.
- Introduction to increasingly used advanced statistics for decision making, including regression analysis.
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for those individuals who are pursuing CCP or GRP. It is also applicable for practitioners who are seeking a basic treatment for applying statistics in compensation management and who have responsibility for designing compensation programs.
This session is sponsored by MACA (Milwaukee Area Compensation Association) and held at MRA in Waukesha, WI. Member pricing applies for these sessions if you are a MACA member.
To register, go to https://www.worldatwork.org/education/courses/quantitative-principals-i…