For dates and to register, go to https://www.worldatwork.org/education/courses/quantitative-principals-in-compensation-management
Master Human Resources Statistics and Analytics to Impact Business Outcomes
As a human resources professional, having a solid set of HR statistics and analytics skills is essential for delivering actionable insights for informed decision making to positively impact your organization's business outcomes. In this hands-on HR statistics course, you will master applied statistics to HR issues and gain analytics skills using Excel.
- Learn regularly used statistical tools, including the applications of these tools for total compensation design and administration.
- Recognize the four levels of measurement and the quantitative concepts in HR.
- Find, collect, analyze and accurately displaying statistical data in the most effective way.
- Understand the relevant application of various statistical tools.
- Introduction to increasingly used advanced statistics for decision making, including regression analysis.
Who Should Attend:
This course is part of the CCP and GRP certifications. It is designed for the HR professional seeking a foundational understanding of statistics in compensation management with responsibility in the area of compensation design.