Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to improve the training results of an organization and improve its overall effectiveness in transferring knowledge. You will be able to use adult learning theory and practice to train others to accommodate different learning styles. You will be able to distinguish training from performance, conduct a basic needs analysis, write a learning objective, and practice training skills. You will also learn training dos and don'ts and how to do on-the-job training.
This course covers:
- Training and development terminology.
- Training as an investment (transfer of knowledge).
- ISO 9001 requirement what is a "must" according to the learning requirements.
- How to do a needs analysis.
- Adult learning theory, learning style assessment, three learning styles of the brain (auditory, visual, kinesthetic), retention rates, factors affecting retention, and areas of difference.
- Become an active and effective trainer.
- Effectively implement and manage transfer of knowledge in the workforce.
- Help others to accept training, participate in the training, and even own the training.
- Reduce or eliminate problems and improve or create innovation.
- Foster an organizational philosophy of knowledge management.
When you complete the entire program, you will receive a certificate recognizing your achievement.
Who Should Attend:
Training program managers and trainers, project managers, HR professionals, customer service professionals, functional managers, and team managers.