Do you ever feel like there are not enough hours in the day? Many professionals struggle to check off all the items on their "to-do" list resulting in stress, exhaustion, and anxiety. Time management is an essential skill that not only contributes to a better quality of life, but enables exceptional performance at work. In this course, you will evaluate your current habits and identify the behaviors, time wasters, and interrupters preventing optimal productivity. You will be armed with a variety of tools, which when implemented, will help you immediately be more effective in scheduling your priorities.
- Apply a paradigm for measuring and evaluating how you use your time.
- Identify behaviors that get in your way of being efficient and effective.
- Implement practices to maximize your output.
- Professionally address and redirect unnecessary distractions and interruptions.
- Overcome your personal tendencies towards procrastination.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors, professionals, specialists, administrative assistants, and other leadership professionals who want to improve their use of time and energy.