This workshop is for those new to their leadership role and who may be struggling with the work and social changes brought about by their promotion. This program helps you transition from doing the work to leading the work. You will develop a transition plan with short-term and long-term goals to help you succeed as a leader.
- Manage relationships with your peers, manager, and direct reports.
- Become more effective at leading former peers.
- Understand communication styles and how to adapt to other styles.
- Use active listening skills.
- Develop and build trust with those you lead.
- Understand what motivates people and leverage that to increase engagement and productivity.
- Correct poor work or behaviors.
Who Should Attend:
Newly promoted or soon-to-be promoted managers and supervisors.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.