Frontline Leaders must resolve conflict situations and deal with different types of "difficult" employees. This program will provide you with practical, tactful communication techniques to address conflict in your team.
- Address conflict by first knowing its source.
- Apply strategies to constructively handle conflict.
- Use a proactive process to resolve conflict.
- Effectively identify the characteristics of difficult people and how to deal with them.
- Understand how change affects people and how to lead them through it.
Who Should Attend:
This series is valuable for both new and experienced frontline leaders from office, manufacturing, and service organizations. These individuals are not officially "management" employees, but provide leadership, direction, or guidance to a work group, without the power to hire, fire, promote, or conduct performance reviews.
For new supervisors and managers who have the responsibility to hire, fire, promote, and evaluate performance, the Principles of Leadership Excellence Series is strongly recommended.
Prerequisite: Completion of Frontline Leadership: Communication Skills is recommended.
This Course is a Popular Onsite.
Click here for more information.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.