Don't let your projects get the best of you! In this two-day program, you will improve your ability to lead projects to successful outcomes. After reviewing the roles and responsibilities of a project manager, you will implement a practical, hands on process for planning and completing any project on-time. A communication style assessment will guide you to a comprehensive understanding of the power of an adaptable style in effectively driving change and influencing others. You will participate in a case study and leave the program with project management templates and tools.
- Prepare a project charter overview for your project.
- Create a stakeholder risk and feasibility analysis.
- Complete work breakdown, Activity Network Diagram, Critical Path Methodology, Gantt chart, and RACI evaluations.
- Conduct a close-out analysis to evaluate project outcomes.
- Act as a project consultant to analyze a project for improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate how to influence others and lead change in your projects.
Who Should Attend:
Functional managers and supervisors, HR, and any other leaders who manage cross-functional projects that range from new product development and process re-engineering to office improvement strategies or new equipment installation.
Pre-work: There is pre-work associated with this program. You will receive details upon registration.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.