Nearly 75 percent of people experience anxiety about public speaking, and most don't realize how it can be career-limiting. Overcoming this fear is easier than you'd expect! Our experienced trainers share valuable tips and techniques to help you feel more comfortable and confident in front of a group. In addition to practicing delivery skills in a safe and supportive environment (in-person or virtually), you will enhance vocal style, voice projection, and articulation to improve your professional image. To achieve the most improvement possible, you will be recorded giving a presentation of your choice and receiving individual feedback. Learn to effectively capture your audience's attention in any speaking situation.
- Build and exude confidence when speaking in front of a group.
- Speak expressively by using voice projection and clear articulation.
- Choose the correct energy level to engage and hold the audience's attention.
- Implement tools and tips to develop professional presence in front of listeners.
- Choose appropriate elements of expression to convey meaning clearly.
- Practice effective gestures, podium posture, and visual aid delivery.
- Recognize the importance of the audience and how to relate to and connect with them.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who speak at meetings, represent the organization, or must influence others with speech. This includes employees involved in sales, engineering, customer service, field service, technical service, or collections.
ASSIGNMENT: Please come with a prepared 3-5-minute presentation, because the purpose of the program is to practice and enhance your skills (more details will be in your confirmation after registering). Also required for live online class: Participant will need webcam and audio.
Choose your own topic. Perhaps…
- You have an upcoming presentation you would like to practice?
- You have a regular presentation you give and want to polish?
- There’s a proposal you would like to present at work?
- You have a hobby or skill you enjoy? Present the reasons you enjoy this activity and why your audience might consider trying it themselves.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.