Nearly 75 percent of people experience anxiety about public speaking, and most don't realize how career-limiting it can be. Overcoming this fear is easier than you'd expect with this one-day program! Our experienced trainers share valuable tips and techniques to help you feel more comfortable and confident in front of a group. In addition to practicing delivery skills in a safe and supportive environment, you will enhance vocal style, voice projection, and articulation to improve your professional image. To achieve the most improvement possible, you will be recorded giving a presentation of your choice and receiving individual feedback. Learn to effectively capture your audience's attention in any speaking situation.
- Build and exude confidence when speaking in front of a group.
- Speak expressively by using voice projection and clear articulation.
- Choose the correct energy level to engage and hold the audience's attention.
- Implement tools and tips to develop professional presence in front of listeners.
- Choose appropriate elements of expression to convey meaning clearly.
- Practice effective gestures, podium posture, and visual aid delivery.
- Recognize the importance of the audience and how to relate to and connect with them.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who speak at meetings, represent the organization, or must influence others with speech. This includes employees involved in sales, engineering, customer service, field service, technical service, or collections.
Pre-work: There is pre-work associated with this program.
Required for live remote class: webcam and audio on the participant side.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.