Daily, you interact with a variety of people often with those having different communication styles and different levels of experience. Whether you are communicating one-on-one, with a team, or to a large group, the ability to effectively communicate your message to others is crucial to your success in business. This one-day program covers the four primary factors impacting verbal communication: styling, vocal power, listening, and nonverbal enhancements to our communication. You will learn and practice techniques that improve your ability to successfully communicate your messages to others.
- Identify your most-used communication styles and discuss the styles of others.
- Implement strategies and techniques to improve communication based on others' communication styles.
- Use five effective listening skills to create a balance between facts and feelings in verbal exchanges.
- Apply techniques to enhance the quality of your vocal power.
- Make adjustments to, and take advantage of, your own vocal patterns and behaviors.
- Use stance, physical posture, and body language to enhance your verbal message.
Who Should Attend:
Supervisors and managers, human resource professionals, team leaders, employees, and anyone who wants to improve overall verbal communication skills or who is experiencing problematic verbal communication.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.