In the competitive pursuit of talent, onboarding is a key business strategy to accelerate talent growth and development – and it doesn’t stop at week one. Great organizations engage new hires early on and continue that welcoming experience throughout the first 18 months of employment.
This interactive and hands-on program will equip you to be successful in the onboarding space by helping you make the business case for comprehensive onboarding, build a successful program to improve results and promote your culture, and understand the unique considerations of virtual onboarding. Improve employee retention and engagement by ensuring the success of new hires from the beginning!
- Assess needs and establish a business case for executing an onboarding program.
- Analyze the components of successful onboarding programs from pre-boarding through 18 months.
- Examine virtual onboarding options and best practices.
- Design an onboarding framework for use at your organization that addresses the needs of your new hires, outlines activities, and identifies roles and responsibilities of stakeholders.
- Evaluate success and ROI using metrics.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals who are responsible for developing and implementing an initial onboarding program or seeking new ideas to refresh an existing program.