Acquire professional skills for better business practice while using the telephone. Professional interactions focus on appropriate tone, effective word choice, and maintaining a positive attitude while reducing stress for all involved. Learn to calm an angry customer over the phone and project a confident business image. Enhance emotional intelligence for greater success.
- Explore the definition of customer service.
- Explain the individual's contribution and mindset needed to improve customer relations.
- Reinforce professional telephone communication skills.
- Develop effective methods for handling a frustrated or angry caller and practice applying the process for resolution.
- Learn to quickly identify the four basic communication styles callers demonstrate and practice adapting to each style to improve communications and outcomes.
- Explore and practice stress reduction techniques that promote positivity.
Who Should Attend:
All employees who use the phone to do business with internal and external customers.