Energize your classroom training and improve training transfer! Need to plan and deliver training? Inspire engagement by avoiding lectures and creating enthusiasm and interest in learners. In this program, you will prepare to be both presenter and facilitator through practical concepts and activities that build confidence. You will incorporate principles of adult learning as you practice techniques for engaging trainees in productive classroom learning experiences.
- Use 25+ ideas to develop activities (icebreakers, group work, content review, use of apps, and more) to achieve training objectives.
- Use questioning and listening skills to facilitate discussions.
- Develop confidence as a speaker.
- Describe activities to get participants out of their seats and moving while learning.
- Create a plan to transform your existing training module into a memorable, engaging experience.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals who conduct training in addition to their regular job responsibilities, new trainers, supervisors, and leaders who present new skills and procedures.