Influence is defined as "the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behavior of someone." Whether you are preparing for a promotion, new to leadership, or an experienced manager, the ability to influence others and gain commitment is vital to your success. In this one-day program, you will understand your role as an influencer, discuss the need for positive and persuasive messages, plan effective approaches for those with different communication styles, and practice techniques to effectively exert influence to achieve results.
- Describe your role as an influencer with or without authority.
- Identify obstacles you face in effectively influencing others.
- Discuss techniques for developing credibility and trust.
- Use listening, questioning, and reframing skills in interpersonal influence.
- Recognize and address resistance in others.
- Plan positive, persuasive messages utilizing strategies that gain commitment.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals, with or without direct authority, who need to influence, negotiate, or gain cooperation and commitment from others.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.