Union environments pose unique challenges and opportunities for human resources management. This interactive session provides managers, supervisors, and HR professionals with what they will need to know to develop an effective working relationship with a union.
- Discuss laws that impact labor relations.
- Differentiate between management and union rights.
- Identify best practice policies unique to a unionized workforce.
- Explore the coaching, discipline, grievance, and arbitration process.
- Review steps and strategies in the collective bargaining process.
Who Should Attend:
HR professionals, managers, supervisors, and labor relations specialists.