Solutions 2021: Surviving the Great Sansdemic
Good-bye, Pandemic! Hello, Sansdemic ("Sans" = without. "Demic" = people)! The talent shortage is real, not only skills but bodies, and it is crippling business growth. And yesterday’s recruitment and retention practices simply won’t work anymore! Employers have reached new levels of creativity and innovation in their search for talent.
One of the many benefits of MRA is our access to the collective innovation of 3,000-plus quality employers. We have put this innovation to work for you in our featured, free for MRA Members, presentation: Solutions 2021: Surviving the Great Sansdemic.
This event will enlighten you on:
- The numbers behind the talent shortage: What are the underlying factors causing the great sansdemic?
- Effective approaches to a positive Candidate Experience: How have employers changed their candidate experience to be faster, on brand, and candidate friendly?
- A Winning Onboarding Experience: What are companies doing to re-engineer their onboarding process to ensure positive first, second and third impressions?
- An Engaging Employee Experiences: Having secured people, how are they changing the employee experience to keep them engaged and motivated at work?
- Top Ten Talent Attraction Strategies: Where in the world are they going to find talent?
Join us for this engaging, lively and entertaining presentation . . . we promise solutions to the talent shortage!
Moline MRA Office:
Wednesday, August 18 | 3:00-4:30 Presentation | 4:30 Networking, Meet the new Illinois-Iowa Executive Director
Harper College, Palatine:
Thursday, August 19 | 7:30 Continental Breakfast | 8:00-9:30 Presentation
Waukesha MRA Office:
Friday, August 20 | 7:30 Continental Breakfast | 8:00-9:30 Presentation
West End Conference Center, St. Louis Park, MN:
Friday, August 27 | 7:30 Continental Breakfast | 8:00-9:30 Presentation
About the Speaker:
Jim Morgan has been helping employers build their talent supply chain for more than 30 years. His real-world, hands-on experience has resulted in providing recruiting and retention solutions that really work. Jim will share stories and best practices from companies throughout the Midwest.