FMLA is a hot topic for every organization, and MRA's solution is a comprehensive education package. Our unique blended learning approach provides you with more freedom to control your learning experience. Training is delivered through several different mediums, in order to cater to all learning styles and provide a more customized offering. Time is of the essence, and this approach allows you to focus your efforts on areas that will have a great impact on your success.
- Identify when employees may qualify for federal FMLA or state leave.
- Execute each step of the leave administration process effectively.
- Access the liability risks involved with improper administration of FMLA.
- Recognize responsibilities to maintain employee rights under the law.
- Complete proper FMLA documentation to include Notice of Eligibility, employee rights and responsibilities, and designation forms.
This comprehensive package includes:
Bite-Sized E-Learning (Pre-class training)Recording to be viewed prior to classroom instruction.
- Overview of FMLA process.
- Summary of federal FMLA regulations.
- Review of common forms and policies.
Classroom Instruction (Full day)
- Highlight critical rules and regulations.
- Discussion regarding FMLA best practices.
- Evaluation of complex FMLA case studies.
Webinar on State Leave Laws (Post-class training)This takes place approximately two weeks after classroom instruction.
- Compare federal FMLA to state specific FMLA requirements.
- Highlight other leave laws that overlap with FMLA.
- Review sample leave scenarios and apply concepts.
Who Should Attend:
Any individual responsible for day-to-day FMLA administration.