Emotional intelligence is a critical component of personal and professional success. Your ability to identify, assess, and control your emotions and consider the needs of others defines your leadership brand. In this program, you will explore key competencies in each of the four factors of emotional intelligence—self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management—and create a plan to increase your EQ.
- Define emotional intelligence and its role in highly effective leadership.
- Implement action steps to leverage your unique strengths and address your personal development areas.
- Understand the importance of self-control and apply techniques to manage negative emotions and maintain perspective.
- Demonstrate listening and communication skills to express empathy toward others.
- Develop behaviors that demonstrate credibility and trust to positively influence others.
Who Should Attend:
Leaders, managers, supervisors, and individuals who want to develop their ability to manage their own behaviors and reactions, and improve their working relationships with others.