Class Times: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (CT)
This program will provide opportunities for you to put yourself in the shoes of a customer and inspire you to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service. You will uncover the four unspoken customer needs and your role in fulfilling them.
Classroom instruction (half-day)
- Review the four primary needs of customers.
- Define behaviors and actions that create positive service experiences.
- Identify the balance of task and relationship to deliver exceptional service.
- Complete a customer service skills self-assessment.
eLearning: Mastering Internal Customer Service (required)
- Six common actions that create barriers between work teams.
- Actions that determine how we are perceived by internal customers.
- Four quick and easy tips for building rapport with coworkers.
- Eight ways to be more positive at work.
Who Should Attend:
Employees at all levels and experience who are responsible for delivery of exceptional service to internal and external customers. Service crosses all industry lines including manufacturing, insurance, health care, sales, real estate, service, technical, and more.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.