Aligning compensation tactics with business goals is a key strategy for successful organizations. This advanced compensation workshop reviews techniques, legal implications, and best practices when implementing a compensation program. Going beyond compensation fundamentals, you will have the opportunity to practice designing and developing a compensation structure. Explore how using this approach can attract, engage, and retain top talent.
- Identify the building blocks used to develop direct pay systems.
- Outline various compensation tools such as job documentation, job evaluation, etc.
- Utilize market salary information to assist with design of compensation structure.
- Recognize the importance of consistent wage and salary administration.
- Introduce incentive and bonus plan concepts as part of a compensation program.
Who Should Attend:
Compensation professionals or senior HR professionals with strong compensation backgrounds who are responsible for the design and/or administration of their company's compensation program or want to strengthen their knowledge of compensation.
Prior completion of Total Rewards: Compensation Basics or advanced level compensation experience with focus on compliance.
To find out more about the services we offer, or to speak with a specialist about your specific needs, complete this form and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
Can’t wait? Call us now at 800.488.4845.